7.3 piWebCAT - Database table - settings
The settings table has only one record
The settings table fields are:
- rig The currently operational radio.
The grid editor presents this as a drop down list of radios from the rigs table.
It can also be set from the top bar radio selector of the three piWebCAT pages,
ie: Control, Cat.config and Meter cal,
- mwF Tuning - mouse wheel fast Hz per thumb wheel click
- mwM Tuning - mouse wheel medium Hz per thumb wheel click
- mwS Tuning - mouse wheel slow Hz per thumb wheel click
- dgF Tuning - mouse drag fast Hz per dragged pixel.
- dgM Tuning - mouse drag medium Hz per dragged pixel.
- dgS Tuning - mouse drag slow Hz per dragged pixel.
- gridtheme Editor grid theme selector. phpGrid is supplied with 26 themes. I offer the eight
that are most suitbale for piWebCAT.
I make no apology for their names - They are a supplied with phpGrid!!
- cno The current value of the incrementing contest number, saved from the log window.
If set to zero (in the log header or in this setting editor) then the log cno column remains blank.
Saving the number in the database preserves continuity of the sequence after a power down.
- logX The width of the log window in pixels.
- logY The height of the log window in pixels.
- locW The width of the log's locator column in pixels. Range is 0 - 140.
If logW = 0 then the locator column in the log grid is hidden (no data is lost).
The table above shows my suggested settings.